Saturday, January 19, 2008

January 20, 2008




Dear Friends,
This is my view from my new painting studio window. Mount Shasta -January, 2008
Let me introduce myself, my name is Stefan Baumann I'm an artist and host of a PBS television series The Grand View. I also do articles for Outdoor Painting .com. If you are an artist you must get there newsletter.
With this "Daily Painting Blog" I hope to share with you my insights and observations on nature and art. I also hope to touch, move and inspire non artist with observations on nature so that I can bring some insight on living a passionate life.
This is a painting that I painted today from my studio at The Grand View Ranch. Its a view of Mt Shasta with the first snow of the season lightly gracing its summit. After spending the last week digging out from a major storm where we had 5 feet of snow dump on us, I finally got some time to paint. The last few morning have been breathtaking and I was hoping that I would have some time before the next storm where I can make some time to paint.
I was inspired by the new snow and the morning light on Mt Shasta.
This is the first painting I have done for my Daily Painting Blog, I hope that I can keep my commitment to paint a painting a day. Every painting will be a personal journey as I discover the many secrets this place has.
Every day this place inspires me, I have traveled to some of the most beautiful places hosting The Grand View TV show, but no place truly is quiet like this place. Evey moment the light reveals a story, a vision of spectacular beauty. It is my goal that I can share with you daily paintings that will inspire your life . I invite you will be part of this journey that I'm on currently on.
Sincerely,
Stefan Baumann
The Grand View Ranch is a place that I invested last year after living in San Francisco for 25 years. Here It is my goal to build an "Artist Refuge in the Mountains” located on 10 acres of protected mountainside land, close to the quaint and scenic town of Mt. Shasta City. This special ranch inspires an ongoing commitment for the care and preservation of mountain flora and fauna – enabling our guests to truly enjoy the natural surroundings of this tranquil retreat. Ecologically diverse, The Grand View Ranch is a mix of California: dogwood, pine, fur, cypress, and oak forest, along with stunning views of Mount Shasta and the Eddies, all to create our tranquil landscape.







Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, chanel handbags, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, nike free, nike air max, replica watches, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, uggs outlet, polo outlet, nike outlet, burberry handbags, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin uk, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, prada outlet, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, replica watches, gucci handbags, ray ban sunglasses, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses

6:53 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

juicy couture outlet, ugg pas cher, moncler, coach outlet, pandora jewelry, converse, pandora jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski crystal, hollister, moncler outlet, canada goose, doudoune moncler, ugg uk, toms shoes, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, swarovski, karen millen uk, supra shoes, gucci, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose outlet, canada goose, wedding dresses, barbour uk, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, nike air max, canada goose outlet, links of london, replica watches, pandora charms, barbour, lancel, marc jacobs, hollister, canada goose jackets, ugg, vans, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, ray ban, montre pas cher, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, converse outlet, moncler

7:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...


zhengjx20160601
vans sneakers
coach outlet store online clearances
toms shoes outlet online
vans outlet
longchamp outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
true religion outlet
louis vuitton
coach outlet
ladies cartier watches
louis vuitton handbags
rolex watches
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet clearance
christian louboutin sale clearance
ray ban sunglasses outlet
insanity workout
retro 11
rolex watches
jordan retro 11
beats by dre outlet
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade outlet
coach outlet online
louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
adidas superstar shoes
ralph lauren outlet
fitflops
retro jordans 13
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
replica watches
longchamp handbags
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach outlet online
air jordan 4
tods outlet store
oakley canada

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Obat Untuk Mengangkat Kanker Payudara Tanpa Operasi said...

Utilizing natural ingredients from nature, can create a wide variety of herbal remedies that are very beneficial for health with natural ingredients authenticity

Pengobatan Kelenjar Getah Bening
Cara Menghilangkan Bopeng Bekas Jerawat
Obat Liver Sampai Sembuh
Cara Menyembuhkan Kanker Pankreas
Pengobatan Tipes Secara Herbal
Atasi Masalah Lambung

1:41 AM  
Blogger menna said...

سما الخليج
شركات تنظيف المبانى ابو ظبى
شركة تنظيف ابو ظبى
شركة تنظيف بالبخار ابو ظبى
شركة تنظيف كنب بالبخار ابو ظبى
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالبخار ابو ظبى
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالبخار بابو ظبى

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home