Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Painting in the Moment



“Birthday Orchid ”
Bid On This Painting
This will take you over to Ebay

It is time to register for this year’s Spring Workshops in Mt Shasta. Space is limited, and information about the workshops is on our web site at http://www.thegrandview.com/. or call me at 800-511-1337 anytime.

Announcing the Opening of The Grand View Art School
It is with great pleasure and pride that I am able to announce the Grand Opening of The Grand View Art School in Saratoga, California. After thirty years, we have created a studio where art students can learn how to create art and paint in a clean and well-organized environment.Those who know my work know that I am dedicated to promoting, educating, and supporting the achievements of all artists and art in general. This new school offers a comprehensive instruction program to both young and adult artists with the intention of equipping every student with the ability to create art with power and passion. Our programs for both children and adults are unique in that they teach the fundamentals and principles of art from the first lesson. Students learn all they need to know to create fine art, develop self-confidence, and to make art a permanent and rewarding activity in their lives. For more information about our class, please contact me at 415-606-9074
Birthday Orchid
Painting in the Moment
With the opening of the new art school, I have had many additional demands on my time. I continue to enjoy writing articles and painting for my blog and promoting my PBS TV show, “The Grand View” despite the numerous tasks and responsibilities that are waiting to be done. However, my personal painting is more important to me than ever.
Every year for my birthday, one of my students brings me an orchid. I love to paint orchids because they are so delicate and patient. Unlike most flowers, orchids will pose for days where roses will change their pose minute by minute. These flowers bloomed in my studio today, and although I had other things to do, I stopped everything to paint them. It always surprises me that I somehow find time to complete everything that I think I must do right now, even when I take the time to paint! If you feel like you just do not have time to paint, I encourage you to prioritize your Creative Self, and paint something amazing. It is the most important thing that you can do for yourself today; the trash and laundry can wait until later.
If you are interested in experiencing a breakthrough weekend that will take your art to the next level, visit our new website at http://www.thegrandview.com/,

You can download my FREE BOOK where I share “Everything I know About Painting.” At my websiteI hope that we can build a community of artists that can share information with each other.

If you know of any artists that might appreciate being included, let them know about this blog.
I hope to offer more painting tips as this conversation continues. If you have questions that you would like me to answer, please don’t hesitate to email me anytime.
I welcome your feedback.Stefan_Baumann@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home